Have you had loans or credit cards in the UK within the last 6 years?


You may no longer be living in the UK but you have probably heard that the UK banks are paying back billions of pounds to clients who have been mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) on their loans, credit cards and mortgages.  The good news is that if you have had a loan or credit with a UK bank that is either still being repaid or has been repaid within the last 6 years WE CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR REFUND.



Just because you are not living in the UK doesn’t mean you cant claim!


If you want to get a refund of the premiums you have paid for the mis-sold PPI on your loans, credit cards or mortgages you can make a claim yourself and ultimately take the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, but this may be made more difficult because you are living outside the UK.  If you don’t want the hassle of trying to talk to your bank or credit card company at funny times of the day due to living in a different time zone or don’t want the hassle of dealing with a claim from overseas then you can use our overseas claims service.  


We will deal with your bank, mortgage or credit card company from the UK and will update you whenever and wherever possible by e-mail, saving the time of documents and letters being sent in the mail.  We have experience in dealing with claims for ex-pats and non-UK residents and are the only Claims Company in the UK to have an overseas office, so you can put your claim in the hands of one of the longest established and most experienced claims companies in the UK.


Don’t know or cant remember what loans or credit cards you had?


When you left the UK the last thing you were probably thinking about was keeping the documents from that loan you had or you paid off all your credit cards and loans before you left the UK and now cant remember the details.  This is not a problem as you can get all the information you need by getting a FREE credit report from Check My File.  All you need to do is give them your old address details in the UK and they will provide you with a FREE credit report that will give you the basic details of all the loans, credit cards and mortgages you have had in the last 6 years.


We recommend using Check My File as our Australian clients have found them to be the most helpful and easy to use service.  You may need to contact them directly and send them proof of your UK address but Check My File can deal with this quickly and easily.


If you want more details on using our services please complete the Quick Claim Form on the right and we will send you details of our services.  Please ensure you put in a valid e-mail address and to ensure you receive information from us please add our e-mail address (info@claim2gain.com) to your e-mail address book.